Our Engineering Design Portfolio includes:
- Updates to various client’s vessel Safety & Emergency plans for flag state approval – MPSL have been updating the Safety and Emergency plans for clients for the past eight years. The plans require modification and approval each time a piece of equipment is relocated or improved, to maintain their flag state compliance. The plans are drawn to IMO standards and use approved IMO symbols.
- 3D model and detailed fabrication drawings for an underwater intake grille (UK)
- Design of crew accommodation onboard a 35m luxury yacht. On acceptance, we also project managed the installation of the accommodation. (UK & Malta)
- Naval architecture on our associate’s concept floating house designs.
- Design of innovative bilge keels for a 20m workboat.
- Structural plans drawn for replacement sailing vessel mast foot and adjoining bulkhead.
- Dome research project – The concept design of an interactive medical & healing therapy treatments facility, based within a dome structure. Both a large static dome and mobile smaller units have been designed.
- Emergency relief buildings – The concept design of a recycled composite extruded section, which would allow easy deployment and fast erection of shelter in incident stricken locations globally.
- Tidal energy power reclamation system – The design of a system incorporating both state of the art technologies and ancient proven concepts to harness the continuous power of the ocean’s tides and river flows around the globe.
You must be logged in to post a comment.